Corporate Sales Executive
- Druva Inc (US Headquarters)
Druva is changing the way companies protect their data. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up the day-to-day backup process, we help the modern enterprise protect their data quickly and securely regardless of where it resides, by being instantly available, scalable and easier to use than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Druva means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Corporate Account Executive will generate new business sales revenue from software licenses within the mid-enterprise account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Partnering with the local, regional and national channel
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Druva solution within the marketplace
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in a Corporate Sales Executive (or equivalent) role within the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Executive level relationship management
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA