Global Partner Solutions Marketing Manager
- Druva Inc (US Headquarters)
Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA
This is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s most value-disruptive SaaS companies – with a proven market fit, well-funded, high-growth – and the chance to make your mark on the Company’s trajectory.
Druva is the leader in cloud data protection and information management, leveraging the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to protect, preserve and discover information – dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business-critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 25 PB of data.
Your strong knowledge and experience in areas like data protection, enterprise virtualization, data storage, and/or cloud means that you can bring a unique value proposition to Druva’s current and prospective channel community, and key strategic alliance partners.
Opportunities for your career development are limitless on the shoulders of a rapidly growing and evolving company like Druva. Competitive On-Target-Earnings (OTE) package with ability to over-achieve and stock options in a Sequoia Capital backed pre-IPO company.
Key Objectives and Major Responsibilities:
- Curate, create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for Druva solutions that enables our Global Channel community, Technology Alliances, and Strategic Alliances to drive demand
- Work collaboratively with product marketing team at Druva and within Partner(s) to create clear proof points that illustrate these value propositions
- Leverage corporate marketing and demand generation materials and messaging to develop primary partner & customer facing collateral (event and specific presentations, white papers, videos, etc.) with strong customer business value messaging focused on Druva combined solutions with Partner(s)
- Leverage sales training materials for enablement of Druva Channel Partners
- Work closely with digital marketing teams to create blog and social media content to support messages and active campaigns
- Collaborate with product marketing, channel partner teams, strategic alliances, and the demand generation team to define and execute go-to-market strategies
- Collaborates & supports sales team to achieve bookings targets
- Be entrepreneurial – Identify and share new market opportunities to pursue together with our Partner community
- Incremental pipeline created from partner-oriented solutions launched
- ACV/TCV bookings achievement of channel partner community with solutions launched
- ROI from activities and investments selected to implement
Capabilities and Competencies for Success:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Marketo experience a plus
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Possesses strong analytical, process, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong domain knowledge in areas including: data management, virtualization, enterprise storage, SaaS, Cloud
- Excellent ability to determine, communicate and evangelize strategies and vision
- Demonstrated flexibility to advance marketing strategies in a fast-paced, fluid, cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated success in defining and implementing marketing strategies that cross organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end marketing activities involving multiple products, groups, audiences and deliverables
- <25% travel is expected