Sales Development Manager
- Druva Inc (US Headquarters)
Our Ideal Candidate:
You own a center of excellence as a Sales Development leader. You enjoy building and enabling successful teams through a clear vision, structure and strategy. You are known for being able to create a thriving team culture based on a shared set of values and appropriately designed incentives. You are focused on process and best practices but are not a micromanager of your team members. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Ability to build strong relationships across departments
- Ability to clearly communicate with and influence upper management to secure resources
- Creative mindset in thinking about driving rep productivity and pipeline growth
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starting environment
- Self-disciplined with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage a variety of high-visibility, high-impact initiatives
- Help identify, hire and coach top talent
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership, Demand Generation, and Sales Operations teams to help define strategy and processes to enhance productivity and scale growth of team
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure quality generation, education and nurturing of leads
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure enough quality pipeline to help meet monthly revenue targets
- Motivate team with creative incentives and inspire through a shared vision and values
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and area for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Minimum of 3+ years of inside sales leadership experience in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an Inbound and Outbound SDR team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is a must.
- Adept at introducing, training and enforcing activity metrics.
This position is based in our Sunnyvale HQ.