- Druva Inc (US Headquarters)
The Director, Customer Services provides leadership and direction to the teams that are executing professional services, customer success and education to Druva customers. This highly visible role will bring strong client services experience and technical strength related to services practices to continue growth and reputation as the leading provider of technology solutions to our market.
The Director works closely with sales, product, technology teams and customers to ensure Druva product deployments are delivered timely and achieve the business objectives for our customers. The Director has overall responsibility for the services organization financial objectives, including productivity and contribution margin. The ideal candidate will possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style and must be comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for taking an entrepreneurial approach to building and implementing Services Offerings with customer success as the goal
- Develop strategies and operational models to drive services revenue and profitability
- Set goals and initiatives for the team and manage performance and productivity
- Influence cross-functional business units to drive operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Build and sustain trusting client relationships at the appropriate level
- Hire, develop, motivate, and retain top talent
- Drive financial performance through productivity analysis, contract terms and resource planning
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 Years of Exceptional leadership in leading, managing and scaling a growing services organization
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to serve as a trusted advisor
- Developing Service Offerings for customers using all available delivery channels
- A roll-up sleeves approach to the design, development, implementation and measure of Professional Services.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature
- A proven performance track record of achieving / overachieving against goals
- Demonstrated good verbal, presentation and written skills; the ability to speak to groups and lead or facilitate technical workshops.
- Direct experience in a technical role (e.g., engineering) highly preferred.
- Experience in the storage and infrastructure domain preferred.
- Travel to customers may be required – 15%
Location: Sunnyvale, CA