Director, WW Strategic Alliances
- Druva Inc (US - Remote)
Druva is seeking a senior leader with a strong track record of success in the development and execution of global strategic alliances. This individual should be a highly motivated, energetic self-starter looking to become an integral part of a software startup in a high growth market. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
We are looking for a creative problem-solver to help develop strategic alliances, which will enhance and demonstrate the unique performance and differentiators of Druva. This position requires a high degree of integrity that is demonstrated by delivering on what has been committed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage strategic partners for joint go to market and solution selling activities with the Druva field sales team and our Cloud Platform Partners
- Identify and research viability of new opportunities for growth, in support of a strategic partner plan
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the ISV's and strategic vendors storage, back-up, cloud and security markets
- Create marketing plans and develop partnerships that will have a measurable and substantial business impact
- Work jointly with sales team to execute sales programs and strategies
- Possess a high level of energy as well as strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Work with the VP of Business Development to develop new partnerships, as needed.
- Experience developing strategic technology relationships with large partners (such as Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce, VMware etc.)
- Experience in a start-up or small company environment will be important to success
- Knowledge of how to drive business development plans and strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills, and analytical orientation with the ability to analyze alternative solutions
- Demonstrated experience as a true self-starter that can quickly and independently assess business requirements
- Ability to partner and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Ability to envision new and innovative ideas and approaches and ways to take them to fruition
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact with potential strategic partners
- Drives for results. Will be motivated by meeting and beating goals and will have a clear focus on execution
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% or more
Location: Seattle, WA or Sunnyvale, CA