Regional VP Sales, Central U.S.
- Druva Inc (US - Remote)
Location: Illinois or Texas
The Regional Vice President of Sales, Central U.S. (RVP) is an experienced field based professional focused on building and leading a team of sales executives and sales engineers. The Regional Vice President of Sales is responsible for acquiring new enterprise customers and consistently exceeding quarterly and annual quotas for the assigned region. As a core member of the sales leadership team, the RVP Central U.S. has terrific presence and integrity, and represents Druva professionally and intelligently at all times. The position reports to the Vice President of Sales, Americas.
- Provide leadership for a collaborative, high performing sales team. Inspire, empower and motivate; while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives
- Direct sales activities within assigned region to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year
- Accurately forecast based on expertise in qualification and sales process review
- Ensure team is effectively building pipeline and hold team accountable for executing each phase of the sales process to achieve quarterly sales quota
- Segment territory to best use resources to cover customer accounts
- Leverage correct resources at the right stage of the sales process. Ensure resources are aligned appropriately to support opportunities and customer requirements
- Participate in sales, strategy and coaching calls.
- Support sales team in building champions in customer accounts
- Learn and coach sales team to be subject matter experts in the Druva solution set and technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with solution engineering, account management, corporate sales, alliances, professional services, product, and engineering teams to create a seamless customer experience.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of the company, products, and services resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer/partner-centric mindset
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an individual contributor and 5 years as a sales manager
- A strong networker both inside and outside of Druva
- Expertise in developing and executing upsell and cross-sell programs
- Experience with selling enterprise class SaaS solutions and a strong understanding of a services orientated selling motion
- Skilled at business planning and securing leadership commitment to the sales plan
- Ability to articulate clear vision of future state, outline the steps required to get there, and secure the commitment of senior management to meet quarterly objectives (revenue, demand generation and enablement)
- Comes with a set of established VP and C level IT relationships
- Demonstrated successful sales leadership of dispersed teams, with all-around expertise in: people development, account development, organizational excellence, exceptional sales management, and sales operations.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and grow large enterprise accounts, selling a combination of solutions and services
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Background and strong understanding of data governance, compliance, and data protection/backup highly desirable
- Technical or business undergraduate degree with MBA preferred.
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity and drive
- Excellent communicator and executive team contributor
- Able to embrace and enjoy a highly collaborative environment
- Driven, self-motivated leader and revenue driver
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor
- Values: Integrity, trust, respect, passion, collaboration
- Problem solver who proactively approaches issues taking ownership to drive resolution