Country Manager, ANZ
- Druva Inc (US - Remote)
Country Manager, Large Enterprise and Channel – Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
Druva is hiring an exceptional Sr. Account Executive for Australia and New Zealand, responsible for building the sales pipeline, managing local channel partners, and closing business within the defined sales territory. As a foundational sales leader for the region, you will play a key role in delivering the value of Druva’s solutions and defining Druva’s success in ANZ. The Sr. Account Executive is a strategic hunter sales role focused on selling Druva’s products in the large enterprise market and establishing the ANZ region.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys both the challenges and rewards associated with a successful startup company. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, process driven, and consultative in their sales approach. You should have a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer acquisition, revenue, and channel development targets. In addition you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies within a SaaS startup environment to IT contacts at a variety of levels within an organization.
Druva’s inSync product provides a fully integrated enterprise-class endpoint data protection, file sharing, analytics, and governance suite, built to handle the fast growing demands of end user mobility while reducing the workload for IT. Ranked #1 by Gartner for 2 years running.
- Manage sales in the assigned territory through a combination of channel and direct sales.
- Execute on the full sales cycle end to end at large enterprise accounts, from initial contact to point of sale. Directly or cooperatively with the partner.
- Identify, qualify, and manage channel partners to scale sales reach in the region. Includes resellers and distributors.
- Ensure that partners have the tools and training to successfully sell Druva solutions and that partners are in compliance with the Druva’s Partner Program.
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with influencers (IT managers, CxOs, etc) at strategic customers.
- Establish awareness of Druva’s solution, generate leads, communicate the value proposition, and close large deals in the region.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product presentations and demos, provide timely and insightful responses to customer queries, and recommend creative ways Druva can solve business problems.
- Attain a deep understanding of Druva’s solutions and its competitive positioning in the market. Be a subject matter expert.
- Lead creation of proposals and responses to RFIs/RFPs working in conjunction with the Solution Engineer.
- Reporting: Maintain a complete and timely report of the regional pipeline in the assigned territory.
- Prepare, communicate, and execute to a thorough business plan.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota.
- 10+ years of high-touch enterprise software sales experience (Backup or SaaS experience a plus)
- 5+ years of sales experience in ANZ, selling into the IT organizations of Fortune 500 and/or Service Provider companies: We will want to see strong and consistent earnings background
- Experience in two-tiered and direct channel resale model
- A relevant Rolodex of decision makers at channel partners and enterprise companies local to the region
- Strong technical acumen
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, internationally as needed
- Fluency in English
- College degree from a top-tier university (Masters or MBA a plus)
- Able to work from the home office while the region is being developed
- Australian work authorization
- Entrepreneurial spirit: passionate about joining a startup, adaptable to changing situations
- Technologist: understand the problems faced by todays IT organizations and how to apply current technologies to solve them
- Self-starter: take responsibility and do what it takes to get the job done with minimal direction
- Team Player: build relationships across a global organization, sharing and learning from others
- Organized: lead complex efforts and initiatives, breaking them down into tasks, and clearly communicate progress
- Pragmatic: analyze trade-offs and prioritize tasks in order to achieve important objectives
- High professional standards: a commitment to individual and organizational excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: succinctly and clearly communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including a strong sense of intellectual honesty
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales force
Location: ANZ (Sydney or Melbourne preferred)